Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does anyone know where I can find the "Get out of bed, you daisy head" alarm clock from the movie Sister Act?

I'm a huge fan of this movie, and it would bring me eternal joy to wake up to this greeting every morning. If you know anything about this alarm clock, I would be grateful for any bit of information.



Thanks!

Does anyone know where I can find the "Get out of bed, you daisy head" alarm clock from the movie Sister Act?
That clock hasn't been around in stores since the md eighties. Where they came across it is a mystery. The only place you may find one is in a collectors auction.
Reply:LOL Yeah, i don't think it's real.



The best you could probably do is to look for alarm clocks that allow vocal recordings to be used as the alarm, and say "Get out of bed, you daisy head" yourself (or get a child you know to)

slippers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a real clock! I had that exact clock when I was growing up. It was fun to see it be used in the movie. But I have yet to find one available out on any of the main vintage sales sites (ebay, etsy, etc.). I'm still watching for one, though.

Post a Comment