Monday, January 30, 2012

My dog daisy is lathargic and having tremors, hard time moving around?

i cant get to a vet till tomarrow does any one have any ideas what it could be,she is also not eating or drinking. she is up to date on her shots. she is a boxer pit mix 65 lbs. ive been on inernet all night trying to look up what it could be. does any one have any ideas

My dog daisy is lathargic and having tremors, hard time moving around?
Until you get to the vet, keep her hydrated. My American Bulldog is currently recovering from Parvo, and those were her symptoms. If I would have waited one day to take her in she would have died. Make sure you take her in tomorrow. Try giving her lots of liquids, even pedialyte if you have to. I hope she is okay
Reply:possible poisioning, did she eat garbage or drink antifreeze?

height increasing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment