Thursday, January 26, 2012

Has anyone bought a bb gun lately? a daisy red ryder?

In my opinion it is not like they used to make them, are they made out of the country? I got one, and a week later it jammed, then went off unexpectently. Took the trigger mechanism apart and seen how cheap it was made, plastic also. I got it to work, but every now and then it won't load. I'll say it is certainly more powerfull, but not as well made, what do you say?

Has anyone bought a bb gun lately? a daisy red ryder?
your right, those arent exactly the best bb guns made. those are proly beginner guns, i had on and it sucked. try getting urself something more advanced and expensive, it'll b worth it :)
Reply:I bought one some months ago, failed to send in the warranty info, it quit working. I used it to shoo away cats, and the neighbors peacocks that came to eat the scratch I threw to my chics. So I sawed it in half, so no one could shoot their eyes out, if it decided to work again.


No comments:

Post a Comment